Full Press Release
from May 1-June 30!
Includes composition of your news release from scratch with phone interview and up
to 3 drafts. No cookie-cutter press release with a word processor template but a unique press
release created specially for you, your book, company, event, or product.
- You fill out a simple information form with various questions related to what you want to
announce as news, your dateline for release, contacts, and audience/market. You also provide up
to 6 keywords of your choice. (We suggest additional ones if we feel they will work more
effectively.) We call you for a brief (no more then 20-minute) interview to obtain anecdotal
information and get your input. We also provide an overview of the process with tips on what to
look for and how the writing process works.
- A first draft is composed and sent by email. A follow-up 15-minute phone call is
conducted. Changes, corrections and additions can be made (all changes must be provided in
writing), then a second draft is provided to refine the message. Any additional corrections are
made using the same process, and then the final is provided. Release can be up to 800 words
(400-600 words typically).
- Allow 5-7 working days (typical) for project completion, depending on your own availability
- We provide you with both a MS Word final version of your release for your own use.
- You own the final press release and may publish, post, or disseminate it in any way you
wish; you own all rights to the final work.
Consulting on press release and e-zine article services is available as well for an additional
$50 for a 30-45-minute session.